Saturday, November 3, 2012

Never Take Investment Tips from Brick


I remember when I was first introduced to the internet way back in the early 90’s. My friend’s uncle had it at his house, and he showed it to us with much excitement.

“You can look up anything you want; go ahead pick something!” he said.

“UFO’s,” my friend replied.

So his uncle ran a search, and sure enough some links popped up along with a few pictures of alien spacecrafts. I was very unimpressed and could not understand why he found this “internet” thing so damn exciting.

I thought to myself, “It’s basically just an encyclopedia on a computer. I don’t spend my time looking at real encyclopedias why would I spend time looking at a virtual one?”


I'm telling you dog, no one's going to listen to your ideas with that hair cut.
Bill Gates by p_a_h, on Flickr
Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License  by  p_a_h






*Don't forget to check out my book! http://mobybrickbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...