Friday, June 8, 2012

Rocky VII


The following was a script for a voiceover done with the “movie voice” that was going to be read for a skit I wrote for Studio B. It’s a fake movie commercial for the next Rocky movie:

Proving his movie career is un-dead, Sylvester Stallone makes a comeback in Rock VII! Rocky returns… from the graaave!

(Scenes of zombie Rocky crawling out of a grave)

ROCKY:
“Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Um, I mean, braaaaaaaaains!” (mumbles incoherently)

Watch as Rocky gets his box on with his old rival Apollo Creed… the werewolf!

(Scenes of zombie Rocky boxing werewolf Apollo Creed)

APOLLO
"You a look a lil stiff there, Rocky."

ROCKY
"Ay yo, I'm a zombie; what do you want from me?"

You’ll laugh! You’ll cry! You’ll wet your pants!

Rocky VII!! Ding, ding! The bell tolls for thee!



Check out this guy's Rocky impression:
http://youtu.be/sQAvgMXSceo?t=41s                                                                                  Not him! I mean the famous one!    
monumento  a ROCKY MARCIANO by I FRATELLI ANGELO e GIORGIO BONOMO, on Flickr
                





*Don't forget to check out my book! http://mobybrickbook.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...