Friday, September 21, 2012

A Brique in Paris

So I just did a random road trip to Paris. OK now I get why people like Europa...


"Where's that Eiffel thing I've heard so much about?"




I originally tried taking that picture from another angle, but there was too much sun. That means I had to go alll the way to the other side. And because it's so big you have to be far enough away to take a decent picture. So yes, I go a long way for a lame joke.



But just how big is it?

"This big!"


This Catholic church is nicknamed the Taj Mahal... probably.



Not sure what this thing is but I saw people taking their picture in front of it. And you know what they say when in Rome... ;)



Parisians are crazy! They put trees on rooftops...



 and boats...                                                                                             


















and they eat crapes for dinner!        















Crapes loaded with nutella, or "brown liquid cocaine" as I call it due to its addictive properties...



The french can make anything classy...


a roll of toilet paper...



a cross walk...














even a palace!                                    




















Here's me by a shoe made out of pots...




"Thanks for trying, sir, but the lighting is all wrong. I guess I'll have to wait till the sun comes up on the other side. Can you meet me here tomorrow morning?"


               Le view not far from my hostel...



View from boat ride...


A fitting tribute to our Mother...


I leave you with video of the Eiffel tower sparkling...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...