Saturday, October 27, 2012

See What Had Happened Was... (picture story)


This post is an ode to poor decisions I have made in my life....


Never should of taken the victory jump on the trampoline at the Scottish games - we wear those kilts commando style.

Freeeeeeeeedom!!!!! ..indeed

Caution spring looks stronger when drunk...





I was touched by an Angel once.

Actually more like hit by an Angel.

I asked the Angel to hit me in the head with a glass bottle to see if it would break. It didn't; I still have a dent in my forehead though.



Meet Angel.



Call me a beardist, but something tells me I shouldn't have given the weird couple next door the address to the local orphanage that they were so adamant about getting o.O

Although it sure made them smile.




*Don't forget to check out my book! http://mobybrickbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...